Thursday, August 7, 2008

Update: He Leadeth Me

Thanks to those of you who attended today's discussion group for Fr. Ciszek's wonderful book, He Leadeth Me. I always enjoy the conversations and look forward to other opinions of the books that we read together. I think our first year was a big success.

As promised, the video of the interviews with Fr. Ciszek can be found below. If you have a sluggish Internet connection, you may have to wait for them to load, but I think you'll find that it is worth it.

If you are interested, you are welcome to print out a copy of the study guide that has the responses that I prepared for our discussion. Sorry, but I was not able to successfully load the registration form for the 2008-09 Seasons of Reading group, so I'm afraid you will have to wait for the "official" one that will come out in the bulletin. If you miss that bulleting, there will be extra copies available in St. Patrick's Gift & Book Store and through the church web site.
Study Guide w/Responses for He Leadeth Me

No comments: